It's been a day. A long day. So let's relax in a warm bath of off-topic conversation while I enjoy a cold beer or three, a half bottle of wine and Demon's Souls. We can talk booze if you want.
What's your poison? I've rarely met an alcohol that disagreed with me, with the exception of some bottom shelf whiskey and a bottle of Boone's Farm strawberry wine. Turns out that doesn't mix well with Hamm's beer! Pro-tip, that. But I do enjoy a glass of whatever now and then.
Of course for those of you who aren't of legal drinking age, let's find something else to chat about. Something positive, like these potential conversation starters.
- A very chipmunk Star Wars - It's a chipmunk. Near some Star Wars toys. That's it.
- NASA Scientists Plan To Approach Girl By 2018 - The girl in question is Thompson-Harper #3499-102.
- Commenters mistakenly believe blog entry is new Facebook home page - Arrived via Google, searching "facebook login", apparently.
- Watch a man smash 29 TVs at Walmart - Looks cathartic but is probably anti-depressant related.
- Bill Clinton's gonna be OK - Reassuring frown-smile confirms it.