Welcome to Kotaku Off Topic, the nightly open thread in which Kotaku commenters talk about anything and everything. Tonight you can do it with attitude.
Speaking of Compton, I drove down there today for something Kotaku related, something that we'll probably reveal within the next week or two. My only problem with Compton? The potholes are terrible. Someone needs to go down there and clean those roads up!
Alright, you probably don't want to talk about road construction. So feel free to talk about something much more interesting. Maybe one of these things?
- The Tonight Show set being disassembled - Major bummer, reporting for duty.
- You see that Google Super Bowl ad? - Yeah, it was pretty good, but also kind of old.
- Super Bowl the most watched TV broadcast ever, with 106.5 million viewers - Oh, so you did see that Google Super Bowl ad.
- Toyota to announce Prius recall - *wince*
- American Apparel looking for world's best bottom - Keeping a close eye on this contest.