It's the calm before the storm, with the rest of the week full of Game Developers Conference coverage and little time to explore off-topic subjects. Let's cherish this moment with appropriate conversation, like talking about Iron Man 2.
Sure, the argument can easily be made that Iron Man 2 is on-topic, as the sequel is the basis for an upcoming Sega-developed video game adaptation. That said, the best thing about this new trailer for the
Jon Favreau-directed sequel is not its video game possibilities. It's the Iron Man suitcase suit.
Feel free to talk about Iron Man 2 excitement—or Tron Legacy excitement—or any of these conversation starters. Me? I'm off to get a lot more work done before I squeeze in a good four hours of sleep.
- Iron Man 2 Trailer 2 - Every trailer released from this film only makes me want it more.
- Honest Movie Titles: Oscars 2010 - A little old, in internet time, but still topically funny.
- 133 Photos Lit By a Single Candle - Giz's latest greatest photo competition, including one on-topic highlight.
- Why Ad Blocking is devastating to the sites you love - Fairly common sense and I understand the blocking of intrusive ads, but Ars makes a good case here.
- The Adidas X Star Wars "Hoth" Skate High sneaker - May be the best of the bunch, thanks to CLOT's contribution.