Music, comedy, jobs, cats, gadgets—these are just a few of the things you may want to talk about in tonight's Kotaku Off Topic, but we won't put limitations on you. Consider this post a sandbox-style entry!
Me? I want to talk about Star Wars. After having relived some of the horror that is Star Wars: Episode II this weekend while watching RedLetterMedia's review of the prequel, I decided to wash away some of that distaste with a little Empire Strikes Back. Man, is this thing good. Say what you want about the Special Editions, but I'm still blown away by how sharp this film looks on a DVD. Stop motion AT-ATs are where it's at.
One question, if you'll indulge me. Any must have movies for my DVD/Blu-ray collection? Leave your suggestions in the pile of comments.
- Dorks dropping "guru" from job titles in favour of "ninja" - "Ninja is 'sexier' than its predecessor, Mr. Schliker says: 'Guru is so Web 1.0.'"
- Andrew WK's story about the song that got him a restraining order - WK doesn't like the song, but I do.
- Next Level Cat - A funny cat thing on the internet.
- David Cross casts doubt on Arrested Development movie - Now I'm blue. :(
- Gizmodo's iPad review - Great atypical format, great video from Joel Johnson.