After a short break, Kotaku Off Topic is back, now with 100% of the same off-topic conversation that's yours to run.
Yeah, so sorry about a brief pause in our nightly randomized chatting. StarCraft II beta, you know? Happens! We'll try not to let it happen again. As a mea culpa, we offer these interesting things to read, discuss and maybe even ignore altogether.
- iPhone Finder Regrets His ‘Mistake' - Wired tracks down the guy who sold that iPhone prototype to Giz. No comment.
- Steve Jobs' thoughts on Flash - The whole 'closed' argument feels a little shaky, but here's why Apple doesn't want to put Adobe's product on its iPhone and iPad.
- You know what Roger Ebert hates? 3D. - I don't hate it. I just don't care.
- 'I'm in love with my grandson and we're having a baby' - Wait. What?
- The Jonah Hex trailer - Malkovich, Brolin, Arnett and... oh Megan Fox.