Say, what time is it? Oh, it's time for Kotaku Off Topic, which usually hits right around now, at exactly beer o'clock. Pop open a drink and join us, while we talk about things video game related and not.
I'll be spending the rest of my evening on a Skype meeting for my other job, playing Red Dead Redemption at a sprinting pace and enjoying this wonderful new headache-like sensation. I get headaches about once every decade or so, so I'm taking it like a champ (read: cranky wuss).
Talk about your own ups and downs, your gaming plans or one of these lovely items.
- Can we eat to starve cancer? - William Li's TED talk on anti-angiogenesis... OK, I admit I'm watching this right now.
- The C3PO plush backpack - What would do without ThinkGeek?
- Trouble sleeping? Maybe it's your iPad - Seems like common sense, if you've ever tried to avoid jet lag.
- Talibanosaurus Rex - Really just a great movie poster that was frowned upon.
- No link found between mobile phones and cancer - Good. So I can continue eating.