Back to the grindstone, back to the please of Kotaku Off Topic. Let’s talk about our weekends, whether they were packed with gaming goodness or pleasures of another sort.
I did, as previously posted, see Iron Man 2 this weekend. Yes, it drags and, yes, it packs in way too much into its two hours and change on screen. But it was good clean fun and, best of all, not insulting to the intelligence. The highlight from this weekend’s cinema experience, however, was getting a big screen look at the new Inception trailer. If you haven’t seen it, it comes highly recommended. I like Ellen Paige.
*ahem* Here’s a link to that Inception trailer and a few other semi-important to non-important things. Let’s discuss.
- The new Inception trailer is awesome – Just in case you missed it.
- NPR goes behind Japan’s Kit Kat flavour obsession – Taste tests of each. Somehow I’ve managed to avoid eating Kit Kats over the course of five trips to japan.
- This guy has some AMAZING yo-yo skills – Good enough to be on TV!
- Empire Strikes Back space slug oven mitt – Hope its free of Mynocks.
- The New Yorker profiles the Chatroulette guy – Great insight into the teenager behind the random chat program.