*Grumble Grumble* Oh, it's Kotaku Off Topic time? I suppose we should get together and have some non-video game related discussion. It may make this Monday a little easier to forget.
Perhaps we're in need of those clean memory wiping services as fictionalized in movies like Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Hell, I'll even take the glitchy version, as seen in Total Recall. There are a few internet horrors I wish I could send to the mental trash heap, one of which I happened to run into today. Let's not get bogged down with the violent and scatological curiosities of the web.
Instead, let's lighten the mood. I brought cake!
- First draft of 'The Empire Strikes Back' surfaces - Crazy differences, which you can read in full here.
- 'Lost' gets a letter from George Lucas - Speaking of Star Wars, things sure can change over time.
- AT-AT cake! - Speaking of Star Wars, this is a cake.
- Step into the sensory box - An amazingly beautiful video. Boxes and lights.
- How to Tweet your way out of a job - You crazy kids with your stupidity online. It's so endearing.