Having spent all day playing video games and posting about them, a break, in which we can talk about things that aren’t video games, is welcome.
Now, one thing I can’t talk about is Lost. I haven’t seen the final two episodes and am trying to stay away from spoilers. I’ve just been a little too busy with Kotaku work, playing Red Dead Redemption (which I thought would be over by now!) and working on things related to E3 that aren’t for Kotaku. Fortunately, burying one’s nose in a game like Red Dead Redemption and staying off Twitter and Facebook makes spoilers a little easier to avoid.
How are you avoiding spoilers today—if you are, that is—and how was your weekend? Let us know what’s happening in the comments.
- Mark Twain’s autobiography to be published this year – The 100 year long embargo is finally up!
- Alan MacDonald’s paintings are good – Product placement from the Renaissance.
- New Social Networking Site Changing The Way Oh, Christ, Forget It – “Let Someone Else Report On This Bullshit,” The Onion.
- AV Club’s Gateways To Geekery on Spaghetti Westerns – For anyone with a thirst for more Wild West action after playing through Red Dead Redemption.
- I don’t think I’ve ever seen Mickey Mouse without his shoes – Medicom’s new toy may be our first peek. (Is it?)