Oh wow. Is it the weekend already? You know what that means? It's time to party, and whether you're a boozehound like old Chewie or a teetotaler, get your bad self into this Kotaku Off Topic so we can hang.
I'll be in and around, out and about, heading to my local Mexican themed watering hole and burrito provider for something unhealthy and refried, washing that brown mass down with a margarita or three. It's going to be a Saturday destined for regret. But, hey, it must mean I'm smart.
Be smart with us. Talk about whatever and whomever in the comments. Let's do this!
- They're making a Dark Crystal sequel - For who? I'm serious.
- Creepy Robots - "It's only a matter of time before one of these kills somebody."
- SI on Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger's "repulsive behavior" -
- Bandai's new kanji transformers, Mojibakeru - A cool concept but an awkward looking toy.
- That's a lovely fallout shelter you have! - These people were prepared to drink through the apocalypse.