LucasArts is giving Star Wars collectors something to drop an extra 20 on with the Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II collector's edition, complete with fancy packaging, digital goodies and a super-deformed Starkiller clone on which to store stuff.
Sure, Starkiller with a swollen head and/or USB interface sticking out of that engorged noggin is less intimidating than a Sith apprentice should be, but think of the content storage. Two whole gigabytes! Retailer GameStop is listing the collector's edition of The Force Unleashed II at $US79.99, packing it with all this stuff. Worth it?
- Premium Collectible Steelbook
- Exclusive In-Game Content
- Three exclusive challenge mode levels
- Exclusive character skins
- Exclusive Lightsaber crystal
- Exclusive Mimobot USB Designer Drive Preloaded with Bonus Content
- Starkiller 2GB Flash Drive designed by Mimobot
- Digital art book, featuring insights into the art of The Force Unleashed II