Bungie's latest update features the icon art for all 49 achievements in Halo: Reach, but didn't name or provide the GamerScore payout for all of them. Still, here's what we do know:
Five named achievements, with their conditions:
• A Monument to All Your Sins – Complete each Campaign Mission on Legendary – alone.
• Banshees, Fast and Low – Hijack a Banshee during the Reach Campaign.
• Yes, Sensei – Earn a First Strike Medal in a Matchmaking game.
• A New Challenger – Complete all of the Daily Challenges in a given day.
• Make It Rain – Purchase an item from the Armory that requires the rank of Lt. Colonel.
Then a breakdown: 23 will be earned through the campaign.
"We set out to make sure that each Campaign mission has its own ‘special' Achievement," Bungie wrote. "Like: If They Came to Hear Me Beg – Perform an Assassination against an Elite to survive a fall that would've been fatal."
And the breakdown: After campaign achievements, seven are earned via firefight, four in multiplayer, six in training and nine in player experience. If there's overlap, it's because some training achievements may be earned in both campaign and firefight.
Bungie Weekly Update: 07.09.10 [Bungie]