Ladies and gentlemen, grab your forks. Please insert into this week. For it is done. Now, let's celebrate with a little off-topic conversation. Anything, everything, is up for discussion.
I'm going to deal with a few thousand pesky ants that are crawling all over my workspace and my person. Then I play more StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty and eat a delicious hamburger, one that could be made of ostrich, should I feel adventurous enough. Please share interesting stories and links to current events that we may have missed. It's appreciated.
So long. Farewell. Auf wiedersehn. Good bye.
- Contraband - A photo collection of "items detained or seized from passengers or express mail entering the United States from abroad at the New York airport." Pro tip: Do not try to mail bird corpses.
- North Korean football team shamed in six-hour public inquiry over World Cup - "The team's coach, Kim Jong-hun, was reportedly forced to become a builder and has been expelled from the Workers' Party of Korea."
- The Goonies 25th Anniversary Collector's Edition - Totally awesome.
- Forbes' list of top-earning musicians of 2009 - I had no idea AC/DC was pulling in so much cash!
- Flamethrowser vs. Fire Extinguisher - Slow motion makes everything great.