As Kotaku transforms into Kotaku After Dark, let's enjoy the transition with a little off-topic conversation. Though, when the conversation may touch on The Matrix Online, the line may begin to blur. Stay with me!
See, this weekend, I opted to watch portions of The Matrix Revolutions, an entry in the Wachowski... siblings trilogy that I swore never to endure after viewing Reloaded. While I couldn't tolerate more than an hour of its dull exposition, it did make me more fondly remember the original for its freshness. It also made me think "Man, remember when everybody loved the shit out of The Matrix?" That was weird.
Did you like The Matrix? How long until you think we're due for a "reboot"? And do tigers like catnip?
- Seriously. Do tigers like catnip? - Boy, do they!
- James Bond's (movie) career may be over - EW points to MGM's $US3.7 billion debt for one of the big reasons.
- Google denies it's buddying up with Verizon to threaten net neutrality - So maybe they're not doing evil yet...
- Chicks dig dudes in red, says Science - Dammit. I look horrible in red.
- These billionaires are giving away their fortunes - "Forty wealthy families and individuals have joined Microsoft Corp co-founder Bill Gates and investor Warren Buffett in a pledge to give at least half their wealth to charity."