Part of the story in "Claptrap's New Robot Revolution", the fourth add-on to Borderlands set to arrive on Tuesday, is that bosses from previous instalments of the game have been "Claptrapified". The achievement list tells us of three.
Looks like Commandant Steele and General Knoxx of the Crimson Lance have gone robot on us, in addition to Dr Ned. I don't know if those are the only characters who've been transformed into Claptraps, but defeating these will earn you a cheev.
Collection missions will include 3D glasses, oil cans, bobbleheads, pizzas, "fish-in-a-bag" and panties. Oh, and Patricia Tannis will likely passive-aggressively suggest you run some bizarre errand for her. Again. Sounds delightful. Here's the full list:
• Tourist (10, Bronze Trophy) Find all 6 Claptrap Statues
• Muerte la robo-lución (70, Silver Trophy) Kill the INAC
• The Collector (50, Silver) Complete a crazy request for Tannis
• The Lubricator (10, Bronze) Find 25 oil cans
• Bobble-Trap (10, Bronze) Collect 15 claptrap bobbleheads
• It's so realistic! (10, Bronze) Collect 5 3D glasses
• What a party! (30, Silver) Collect 3 panties, 5 fish in a bag, and 15 pizzas
Plus three secret achievements worth 20 Gamerscore (unknown Trophy value) each.
No, the secret achievements are "Ned-Trap", "Steele-Trap" and "Knoxx-Trap", which reference the three baddies above. These achievements are visible on Steam. Sorry about the confusion.