Dear Kotaku readers, won't you join us in this daily open thread where the talk of the town is whatever you choose? Please, engage your fellow video game-loving peers in stimulating conversation.
Perhaps you can answer this curious riddle: Why does the microwave burrito get such a bad rap? When in reality it is quite a tasty wrap. My evidence? A delightful microwaved chili verde burrito, previously frozen but now delightfully digesting in my gut. I think people are wrong about the microwave burrito!
If you're not a burrito lover, perhaps these interesting items will satisfy your hunger... for knowledge!
- Google wants to replace the JPEG - The company's royalty-free, open-source image format is part of its "make the web faster" effort.
- Comic-Con to stay in San Diego through 2015 - They really could use some more space, but I dig San Diego. Guess I'll be back next year!
- Hustler's Avatar porn parody is here - It's safe for work.
- The Big Picture looks at Florida developments as "human landscapes" - Beautiful and gross.
- TARP Bailout to Cost Less Than Once Anticipated - From $US700 billion to as little as $US50 billion? Whatta saving!