This week? It was enough to make anyone consider throwing in the towel, packed to the gills with even more BlizzCon 2010 coverage, a week's worth of love for PC gaming and a flood of reviews and previews.
Turns out some folks did just up and quit. Capcom's Keiji Inafune, Take-Two Interactive's Ben Feder and Snowblind Studios' Ryan Geithman checked out of the rat race. They weren't the only ones changing jobs, as holiday layoffs started hitting the video game industry, potentially just the beginning of bad news.
While we look back at the week that was, we have a question: Who else could use another Coors?
- Kotaku's BlizzCon 2010 Coverage Double Crossbows, Demon Doctors And Vampire Hunter D Heroes' Hiro Knows His Final Fantasy Building Up To World Of Warcraft's Cataclysm Why The StarCraft II Team Is Making Mods
- Columns Stick Jockey: Being Like Mike - and 'Nique and Spud Tim Rogers: Translating Final Fantasy XI To Life (or "Why I don't have a butterfly collection")
- Reviews, Previews, Hands-On and Impressions
Review: Rock Band 3 Review: EA Sports MMA Review: Fable III Review: Costume Quest Review: Super Meat Boy Review: Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare Review: MSI GE600 Laptop Hands-On With Diablo III's Demon Hunter: Double Crossbows All The Way Diablo III Arena Battles Will Devour Your Soul StarJeweled Hands-On: The Competition Gets Casual The Wii Game That Was Briefly Mistaken For An Xbox 360 Game 50 Deaths In Donkey Kong Country Returns, In One Sitting Tron Legacy Preview A Slice Of Sleek, Sexy Video Game Hell
- Features When An MMO Dies Meet Garry, The Guy Who Remade How We Remake PC Games
- News PSPgo's Price Is Slashed In US And Japan PSP2 Will Have Dual Analogue Sticks, Touch Pad, Bigger Screen GameStop To Accept iPods For Trade-In? PlayStation Rewards Fans With New Loyalty Program Court Bans Accused PAX Code Thief From Xbox Live, Takes His PC Resident Evil Creator To Develop Games For...Bethesda PSP2 Will Ditch the UMD, May Rival Xbox 360 In Horsepower Warning: Do *Not* Put Kinect Games In Your Xbox 360 Yet Annual EA Layoffs Hit NBA, Skate Teams Hardest, Sources Say Mega Man's Creator Quits Capcom Head 'Lord Of The Rings' RPG Developer Quits Capcom Explains How They Will Carry on Without Mega Man Creator
- Press Play
Jay Mohr Grants BlizzCon His Wisdom When Kinect Advertising Goes Horribly, Horribly Wrong Dragon Age II Trailer Rises To Power A Music Video Made Entirely In A Video Game A Look at Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II's Most Yoda, Least Worthwhile Level Scribblenauts Developer Shoots Out New Game New Wii Shopping Service Also Makes Phone Ordering Possible
- Screengrabs and Pullquotes You're Not the Only One Surviving Those Fallout: New Vegas Bugs Asimov's First Law Of PC Ads: Have Awesome Sideburns I Can Explain This Created in the DS' Art Academy