I'm going to keep it short this week, as I'm about to trudge home and collapse on my big comfy couch wearing as little clothing as possible - but I want to give a quick shout out for some bloody awesome stuff that went on this week.
- Strange: You were nominated a couple of times for, firstly letting Tim crash on your couch for the upcoming meat! And secondly for sending 'tha loops' your copy of Overlord 2.
- Braaains: You also get Kudos, nominated by Strange, for just being awesome. Also for getting more involved in TAY and bringing that wit we all know and love!
- Shane: What an awesome dude. I totally missed this, but it appears that you're starting a whole 'pay it forward' deal with giving games away! You guys and your endless generosity! It warms the cockles of my black heart so it does!
- Superfred: You also received a nomination, again by Mr Chuloopa, for being awesome in the I Don't Speak Australian post. I'd like to second this - it's great that in this community we can sort out any minor differences with no fuss. It's a great testament to the community we've all built here.
- Welbot: You also received a nomination for helping Blaghman build his computer, which just arrived today.
- Finally, we had an absolute crapload of late nominations for Brendan O'Connor! For obvious reason! It looks as though Australia will finally be getting the R18+ rating it deserves.
But, yeah, I don't remember Brendan O'Connor ever posting on Kotaku, so this week Community Kudos goes to Shane since a metric buttload of folks suggested it. Well done Shane, and I'll see you guys next week!
Also - this. Klutar, you're a goddamn genius.
And finally - not even an R18+ sticker can fix TadMod. He is broken forever.
Chris Hastings is the creator of the image used above - you can check out his site, Dr McNinja, here.