We've already seen some idiots deep fry a PSP and then try to eat it. Now, let's look at photos taken by—I assume—a less stupid person.
Less stupid, only because he doesn't try to actually eat the burnt DS Lite, but still pretty stupid!
Burning electronics is never a good idea, considering the toxins released or the possibility of an explosion.
Another thing that is never a good idea? Setting off fireworks indoors while dressed as Gatchaman. Likewise, dumb idea.
The DS Lite is a great handheld—my favourite Nintendo one. Pity to see someone destroy it.