I used to have nightmares that I was still at University and I’d slept through my final exams. Not anymore. Now I just wake up in a cold sweat thinking I’ve forgotten to register for Nintendo’s 3DS ambassador program. But there’s still hope!
Nintendo Australia has just confirmed with us the specific details of how to register for the Nintendo Ambassador program if you haven’t already. This has been chopped and changed so many times over the past month, so we thought it might be worth clarifying a few things.
– If you accessed the Nintendo e-shop at any time before August 11, you’re automatically on the Ambassador Program. That’s not new, but probably worth reiterating.
– If you didn’t access the e-shop, you no longer need to fill out any forms or pdf form. All you need to do is send Nintendo your receipt, along with your name, email address and the serial number of your 3DS.
– Credit card statements or any other statements aren’t viable methods of proof of purchase — even if they feature a letterhead.
– Nintendo also recommended keeping a photocopy of your receipt since they won’t be able to send any back.
– You have until September 30 to register.
– You must send your receipt and information to the following address:
Attention: Nintendo 3DS Ambassador Program
804 Stud Road