Each week throws off several new video game lists ranging from the humorous to the trivial. What's better? A list of those. Here's a roundup of the rundowns out there.
• Top Seven Reasons the News Doesn't Want You Playing Video Games [Ranker]Rounding up the MSM's greatest misses from recent history. I like "Video Games are Pro-War." So is everyone who works for Fox News.
• Top 5 Kinect Fails That Will Make You Cringe, Laugh or Chide [Joystick Division]Basically four Youtube videos of unknown authenticity (such as the kicked cat) and a gigantic compilation at the end.
• Ten of the Best Reload Animations in Gaming [Gaming Bolt]The Top 5 of Top 10 is more than two-years-old and there are weeks when I seriously believe that video game publications have exhausted all potential topics for top 10 lists. This is one of those weeks.
• 6 Arcade Games Too Awesome to Get Released in the West [Cracked]And then Cracked steps in to save the day. Sonic Blast Man? A game with a punching bag peripheral? In which you punch dinosaurs and tractor-trailers? How was that not invented in the West?
• The 10 Best Minecraft Creations So Far [GamePro]Some of these have been featured here before, like Minecraft in Minecraft, Stop Motion Tetris, The Enterprise, Rapture and others. But I missed No. 10 and No. 8 the first go around. They're rather cool.