Minecraft creator Markus "Notch Persson" has been tweeting all sorts of details about his upcoming space simulator, the oddly titled 0x10c.
There's a full unofficial roundup over at a new website called 0x10.cc, but here's some of the salient stuff:
- There will be a monthly fee, because free-to-play games are "a scam", Persson says.
- You'll have your own ship (that you can build). On that ship, you'll have your own computer (that you can use to program things).
- There will be an alpha phase, like there was for Minecraft.
- The graphics will be "simple."
- "I won't stop viruses, the players will have to do that themselves."
- Duct tape fixes everything.