We hope you have your ticket to PAX Australia in July, because they're sold out. Thankfully, that's where Kotaku comes in. We're looking for one person to head to PAX Australia to see it all: the games, the consoles, the developers, the crazy! We want them to blog about their experience for Kotaku Australia, so we're also including an amazing 17-inch Alienware M17x laptop in the prize. Total value: $3860. Here's how to enter...
How To Enter
When it comes to covering big gaming expos, the famous Sonic meme says it all: ‘Gotta go fast’. So much to see, so much to do. Three days to do it.
"Gotta go fast."
So, in the spirit of that old Sonic meme, and as a hat tip to Telstra Broadband's Ultimate speeds, we’re looking for two things...
What You Need To Know
• Note that the prize only includes one PAX Australia ticket. Plus airfare and accommodation. And the beefy Alienware above.
• Competition closes 10am AEST this Wednesday 3rd July. We said you Gotta Be Fast!
• You must be available to attend the PAX Australia Expo in Melbourne, from Friday July 19 2013 to Sunday July 21 2013. We’ll book your airfare from your nearest Australian capital city.
• We'll put you up in a four star hotel for three nights, but you'll need to organise your own travel insurance and spending money.
• We'll ask you to write at least 3 blog posts — one per day on July 21, July 22 and July 23 2013 – and work with Kotaku’s editors on this.