The latest title update for Grand Theft Auto V goes up today and it's supposed to do away with one of the game's most annoying bugs. Hopefully, players won't have to worry about cars and other vehicles disappearing from garages.
Here's the list of issues that Rockstar says should be resolved with the new update:
- Fixes numerous issues that were causing vehicle loss and/or loss of vehicle mods
- Fixes an issue where the incorrect car is replaced when choosing to replace a car in a full garage
- Fixes an exploit allowing players to sell the same vehicle multiple times
- Fixes an issue that caused personal vehicles to be duplicated
- Fixes an issue where some players were unable to pay utility bills on an owned apartment or house
- Fixes an issue where players were not getting Crew invites in-game
- Fixes an issue where the starting point for the tutorial race was not appearing
- Fixes issues with joining Jobs from within a player-owned garage
- Fixes issues with players getting stuck while using playlists
- Fixes additional issues causing black screens, long load times, and players getting stuck in the sky cam
- Adds details in the UI to clarify that characters created while Rockstar cloud is unavailable are temporary (non-saved)
- Adds changes to the character creator to make better-looking default characters with the "random" option
- Players now only lose a maximum of 500 GTA$ upon death in Freemode
This is presumably the update that preps for the in-game cash infusion that Rockstar's giving players to apologise for GTA Online's troubled launch. That $US500,000 should be hitting soon. If you get a lot richer inside the multiplayer version of Los Santos, let us know.