10. A Minecraft mini-game lays the foundation for YouTube's top 10 trending video game videos of 2013. It's the only Minecraft-centric video on the list. Can you believe it?
9. Sony's cheeky takedown of the Xbox One's original used games policy was certainly one of the hottest (and most parodied) videos of the year.
8.YouTube's screaming sensation PewDiePie's cornucopia of random gameplay snippets takes the 8 spot.
7. The "Fishing in Baku" gameplay reveal for Battlefield 4 is incredibly lucky to be in slot number 7.
6. The official League of Legends music video starring Jinx only made it to spot 6? She was robbed.
5. Battlefield might be winning the war right now, but the marketing portion of the first-person shooter battle was won by Call of Duty: Ghosts.
4. The only thing more exciting than a League of Legends music video is a League of Legends story cinematic.
3. PewDiePie again? No wonder he showed up at the VGX.
2. People love video game marketing materials, especially when they are Grand Theft Auto V marketing materials.
1. And an early PlayStation 4 demo reel would lead them.