You can even hack vending machines. That's some admirable attention to detail.
Called Watch Dogs IV, the mod replaces most of GTA IV's native HUD with that of Watch Dogs (although the HUD elements are created from scratch), and upgrades the phone to have hacking capabilities similar to the one Aiden has.
- Payphone, ticket machine and ATM - Explode
- Wall lights - Burst
- ATM - Free money
- Trains - Stop, Go, Return
- Traffic lights - Confuse drivers making them crash
- Road block - Block the road/street
- Cameras - View camera live video
- Pop Machines - Release soda cans
- Parked cars - Trip alarm
- Walk/stand over train in movement
- Idle anim (hands in pocket)
- Small gun anim (hide gun)
- Custom walk, run and sprint anims
- Put/remove scarf
- Improved cops shoot accuracy
- Improved cops driving
- ctOS wanted level system (pre-wanted + witness call + scan = wanted level)
- Take down attacks
- BLACKOUT (Beta)
- "Weapon wheel" HUD
- Radar borders
- Health indicator below radar
- Health regeneration up to 50%
- Victims damage indicator
- Player attacker indicator
- Blood effect for player damage
- Waypoint indicator
- Dynamic camera position
- Maybe something that i can't remember now :)
And they look pretty well-implemented too, apart from some slightly jerky animations.
If you have a GTA IV installation lying around and wanna try the mod, you can download it from here.