Today is a big day for PC gamers. The Sims 4 comes out. While this gives us all a great opportunity to brush up on our Simlish, it also means that we have a whole new era of amazing and silly patch notes to look forward to.
The Sims 4 hasn't even been out in the wild for a full day yet, but EA has already noted a few last-minute adjustments that sounds...colourful. Here are some of my favourites from the first batch of patch notes:
- Fixed several issues with Sims attempting to go on dates with the Reaper, resulting in non-responsive game states. The Reaper still loves ya baby, he is just too busy to go on a date with every lovelorn Sim that vies for his attention.
- Fixed several issues where babies were incorrectly hibernating within household inventories resulting in several issues:
- You can now exit Build Mode when not on your home lot if a baby was incorrectly left in the home lot inventory.
- Splitting and merging households no longer results in unplayable households due to babies being left in household inventories.
- Babies are no longer left locked in the household inventory if all the other Sims in the household die.
- Babies no longer multiply if left in the Household Inventory while editing the lot via Manage Worlds.
Sounds like those pesky babies are giving the developers a lot of problems! Well, at least we know that EA wasn't kidding when it explained why adding toddlers to the new game was just to tricky to pull off in time for its release this week.