While we know about some tweaks and additions coming to Destiny alongside the game's expansions, Bungie today spoke a little about some other changes coming to the game. And some of those changes are very, very welcome.
Mentioned briefly and with little additional information (at least for now), Bungie says players can soon expect:
- New shaders for your gear
- Ways to preview items before you spend your Glimmer
- Greater chances of "showers" in public spaces
- Adjustments to some arenas that needed better traffic flow
- New economies to equip you with upgrade materials
- Fixes, patches, and other invisible technical evolutions
- Some other tricks up our sleeve
- Maybe even a more generous Cryptarch (he'll still be sort of a bastard)
New shaders? Previewing items? A more generous Cryptarch? Yes, yes and yes.