Iron Golems? Useful when your village faces skeletons or zombies. Not so much when it’s the Colossus.
- The best start/stop engine ever made
- Humanoid body and legs
- Double mini Nuke cannons
- Wipes out everything in its path
- Move-able reload system for mini Nuke cannons.
- Toggle-able precision Longbow Missile System
- Sequential Tomahawk Missile Launcher
- Elevator docking bay
- Sky Elevator
- Move-able storage
- Slimeblocks, Pistons & Redstone Blocks
- No Command Block & Redstone Dust
It also uses no mods and, since it uses no Command Block scripting, can 100 per cent be controlled in a standard single player Minecraft survival game.
Check out the video below for a taste of the Colossus’ destructive capabilities:
Dayshot showcases some of the prettiest, funniest game-related screenshots and art that we can find.