Here are the key details I gathered from Game Informer’s report:
- It’s called Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 5.
- Tony Hawk will be a playable character in the game.
- It’s coming out on the PS4 and Xbox One “later in the year,” with last-gen versions to follow.
- New additions include “power-ups” and “projectiles” that skaters can shoot during “specific missions.” Interesting…
- There will be online competitive and cooperative multiplayer.
Projectiles and power-ups? I honestly don’t know what to make of that. Until we get more firm details about what this trigger happy Tony Hawk will play like, take a look at a few more screenshots from Game Informer’s piece to give you an idea of what Pro Skater 5’s skateboarding goodness will look like:
Read the full Game Informer article for more information and additional screenshots.