The HWBOT Country Cup 2015 has concluded and Australia has emerged victorious, taking first place in the global overclocking competition against 35 other countries.
The HWBOT Country Cup is one of the most prestigious global competitions for overclockers. Last week we spoke with a member of the Australian team, Dino Strkljevic, about his position as the top overclocker on the XTU World Record leader board. He achieved a clock speed of 6000Hz with an Intel Core i7 5960X processor with a Gigabyte X99-SOC Champion motherboard and his efforts had pushed the Australian team to number one position in the HWBOT Country Cup.
Australia retained the leading position in the competition and has finished up in first place with 185 points scored across five stages. Here's what the Australian team will be receiving for their win:
- G.SKILL: 1x special DDR4-4266 8GB(4GBx2) + 2x DDR4-4000 8GB(4GBx2)+ 1x DDR4-3866 8GB(4GBx2)
- GIGABYTE: 1 x Z170X-SOC Force
- Kingpincooling: 1x Tek-9 FAT 6.0 GPU, 1x Tek-9 Slim Rev 7.0, 1x Dragon F1 Extreme Dark Anodized Black
- Thermal Grizzly: 10x 5.55g Kryonaut
- HWBOT: 5x HWBOT Thermal Flask
Germany was the runner-up with 145 points while Sweden made it into third place with 117 points.
You can see the rankings of all 36 countries that participated over at the HWBOT website.
Congratulations to the Australian team on their victory!