We've only got one day to finish Jason Schreier's favourite JRPG and its recently released in North America sequel before The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel arrives. I just finished the first part of the first one. I think I can make it.
As if worrying about what to get my family for Christmas wasn't enough, now I have to face the fact that I am in no way prepared for the sequel to The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky chapters one and two. I have the first chapter on two different platforms at varying levels of completion, and the second is just sitting there, waiting. They're each direct continuations of each other, so playing ahead is a no-no.
I shall take comfort in the fact that Jason Schreier himself isn't done with chapter two yet. If I can just ignore this entire holiday and all the family things involved I might be able to catch up!
Otherwise it's a pretty quiet week, and next week is completely -- dammit, Xbox One.
Tuesday, December 22
- Minecraft: Story Mode Episode 4 -- PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel -- PS3, Vita
- Hatoful Boyfriend: Holiday Star -- PS4 Digital
- Infinitifactory -- PS4 Digital
- Never Alone -- PS3 Digital
- The Treasures of Montezuma 4 -- PS4, PS3, PS Vita Digital (Three-way cross buy)
- Trine 3 -- PS4 Digital
Wednesday, December 23
- Frizzy -- Xbox One Digital
Wednesday, December 30
- Beatsplosion for Kinect -- Xbox One Digital
Did I miss anything important? Anything you're looking forward to on Steam or mobile? Sound off in the comments section.