What. A. Letdown. Japanese site Anime Portal polled fans in Japan, asking them which autumn 2016 shows disappointed them the most. Nearly a thousand votes were cast (954, to be exact), and here are the 10 that garnered the most, well, disappointment.
[Images via Anime Portal]
I guess these are shows people in Japan were looking forward to, but when they saw them, they didn’t feel as though they were satisfying for whatever reason.
Anyway, have a look:
10. Asterisk War Second Season: 30 votes
9. Endride: 33 votes
8. Terra Formars Revenge: 34 votes
6. Cerberus: 37 votes
6. Tanaka-kun is Always Listless: 37 votes
5. Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress: 42 votes
4. Ace Attorney: 61 votes
3. Bungo Stray Dogs: 98 votes
2. The Lost Village: 128 votes
1. My Hero Academia: 150 votes
How do these compare to your own list?