In the wake of that BATSHIT season finale of Game of Thrones, join me and Kirk for a bonus episode of Kotaku Splitscreen to talk about what just happened.
Also, consider this a good place for talking about that episode.
Things to discuss:
- Consolidation! Resolutions! Actual story momentum!
- Who else got goosebumps at “promise me, Ned”?
- Also was that wet nurse Wylla in the Tower of Joy with Lyanna?
- Margaery 🙁
- Daenerys is totally gonna die in a storm on the way to Westeros, right?
- Olenna + Varys + Tyrion are going to be unstoppable.
- If the Wall really has runes that ward off the dead, how can the White Walkers get past it? In other words, are we going to see that Wall collapse next year? (Yes.)