It's not often that the PlayStation Store has competitive deals on multi-platform games. But if you're looking for something to pick up this weekend, there are some solid offers here.
It's all part of a wider promotion for Ubisoft's 30th anniversary, which has resulted in 50% or more discounts on the publisher's major franchises, as well as their experimental titles and bundles.
Assassin's Creed: Syndicate and The Division can now be bought digitally for less than $40, while Watch Dogs is now available for an utter song. You can browse the deals through your PS4 directly, or via the website. But here's a breakdown of the most important deals:
- RAYMAN ($2.95)
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six ($2.95)
- Grow Home ($7.55)
- Valiant Hearts: The Great War ($7.55)
- Child of Light ($7.55)
- Trials of the Blood Dragon ($11.25)
- TRIVIAL PURSUIT LIVE! ($11.95)
- Rayman Legends ($13.95 with PS+)
- Watch Dogs ($14.95)
- Assassin's Creed: Unity ($17.95)
- Assassin's Creed: Black Flag Standard Edition ($17.95)
- Far Cry 4 ($22.95)
- Trackmania Turbo ($24.95)
- Assassin's Creed: Syndicate ($29.95)
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege ($30.95)
- Far Cry Primal ($32.95)
- Tom Clancy's The Division ($34.95)
- Assassin's Creed Triple Pack: Black Flag, Unity, Syndicate ($54.95)
Some solid offerings. Even if you blast through the campaign, you're getting enough value out of Watch Dogs not to pick it up now. Child of Light and Valiant Hearts have plenty of fans, and Syndicate is hard to pass up at that price considering it's an enjoyable instalment in the AC series.