Know how Target has some great deals on games this week? Turns out Big W is coming to the party as well.
As picked up by Press Start, the big blue W is offering similarly sizeable discounts on some of this year's biggest releases including Dishonored 2, Uncharted 4, FIFA 17, Battlefield 1, Titanfall 2, Mafia 3 and Watch Dogs 2.
The full list is as follows:
- Titanfall 2 (PS4/XBO): $35
- Uncharted 4 (PS4): $39
- Skyrim Special Edition (PS4/XBO): $45
- Dishonored 2 (PS4/XBO): $45
- Mafia 3 (PS4/XBO): $45
- Battlefield 1 (PS4/XBO): $52
- Watch Dogs 2 (PS4/XBO): $52
- FIFA 17 (PS4/XBO): $52
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (PS4/XBO): $54
There's also a Xbox One S 500GB bundle with Minecraft and your choice of one game from what appears to be Rise of the Tomb Raider, Rare Replay, Gears of War 4 or Forza Motorsport 6. (So probably Rise of the Tomb Raider or Gears of War 4 for most.)
The sale kicks off from Friday and runs until the 28th. Time to beef up that Pile of Shame, people.