Looking to craft your own games? The Pay What You Want: Multi-Platform Game Development Bundle can take you from zero to pro with today’s most popular game dev tools. Loaded with over 70 hours of instruction, this collection is your strategy guide for breaking into the gaming industry.
Here’s how the deal works: just pay what you want, and you’ll unlock the bundle’s last two courses. And if you beat the average price paid, you’ll unlock all ten!
This collection includes the following courses:
- Learn 3D Game Development and Programming with Unity
- Unity Android Game Development With Game Art & Monetization
- The Complete Real-Time Web and Game Development Course
- Advanced Game Development with Phaser
- Unreal Engine 4: The Complete Beginner’s Course
- The Complete iOS Game Course Using SpriteKit and Swift 3
- Player vs. Player tvOS Games
- Unity In App Purchase Complete Course
- Learn Easy HTML5 Game Development in Construct 2
- Java Game Development: Create a Flappy Bird Clone
Featuring training in the Unreal 4 and Unity 3D game engines, this bundle will have you building full-fledged games with tools (without code) used by the industry’s best. Just pay what you want, and you can take the first step towards a bright future in game development.
Please note that all deals in the deal store are in US dollars. Additional shipping costs may apply for physical items.
All deals are carefully vetted to ensure relevance and value to Kotaku readers. Commerce Content is independent of Allure Media editorial and advertising, and if you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here to learn more.