The Sims 4 has a new patch, and that means more hilarious patch notes. Here are some of the best ones.
- Getting a preventative shot for your pet will no longer put them in a state of perpetual fear.
- Sims in the painter career will no longer be able to sell the paintings directly from the walls of the museum.
- Locking your doors, then leaving the lot, and then returning, should no longer cause the door lock to fail.
- Suspects that were locked in a cell, will still be locked in the cell when you return the next day, and not standing outside.
- Detectives should now be able to remove Sims locked in their cells to interrogate them.
- We addressed an issue that could prevent a criminal from properly appearing that matched the clues for the crime in question.
- Dogs should no longer stretch into horrible monstrosities (that only a demogorgon from the other side of Hawkins could love), when attempting to grab a toy from the toy box.
- Kittens will no longer get stuck in Cat Condos.
- Locking your door will no longer prevent adoption.
Check out the rest of the patch notes here.