If you've been lacking some over-the-top set pieces and absurdity in your Switch library, this week is set to deliver in spades. Friday marks the re-release of Bayonetta and Bayonetta 2, two action-adventures featuring the suggestive and demon summoning witch herself.
Not to be outdone, the Switch is also getting a port of heist simulator Payday 2. And if you like the idea of a Skyrim-sized RPG in medieval times without the magic, then Kingdom Come: Deliverance would like a word. Here's this week in games.
Small note that some of the releases below are for Australian retailers, but you might be able to get the games already digitally. Also, some Switch releases may require a US Nintendo eShop account (which is a fairly simple process, if you've got a spare email).
- Bayonetta 1 / 2 (Switch)
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance (PC, PS4, XBO)
- Monster Energy Supercross (PC, PS4, XBO, Switch)
- The Fall Part 2: Unbound (PC, PS4, XBO, Switch)
- The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ (PS4)
- Rainbow Six Siege: Advanced Edition (PS4, XBO)
- Secret of Mana (PC, PS4, Vita)
- Age of Civilizations 2 (PC)
- Crossing Souls (PC, PS4)
- The Longest Five Minutes (PC, PS4, XBO, Switch)
- Algo Bot (PC)
- I Love My Brother (PC)
- Qubika (PC)
- Owlboy (Switch, PS4, XBO)
- Fe (PC, PS4, XBO, Switch)
- Xeodrifter (Switch)
- Samurai Aces (Switch)
- Dynasty Warriors 9 (PC, PS4, XBO)
- Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology (3DS)
Lot of interesting little games around. You'll hear a lot more about the Secret of Mana remake and Bayonetta 2 (the original, but mostly the sequel) later this week. Kingdom Come is a game I've been waiting for a little while, and it should be good to see how Fe shapes up as well.
Good week for indies, really. See anything that catches your eye this week?