We're just over a week away from the annual marathon of announcements. A few are out already: Fallout 76, Team Sonic Racing, RAGE 2 and Pokemon: Let's Go! in the last fortnight alone. But what else do you think we'll see?
Here's some of the things that we'll know ahead of time:
- Smash on the Switch: Nintendo has already announced it, so we should get some footage of what it looks like in action.
- The Last of Us Part Two: Naughty Dog skipped E3 last year, and it should get top billing this
- Anthem: This should be a major highlight of EA's conference. It's still a long way away, but it'd be nice to see how the actual world of Anthem is connected.
- Death Stranding: Sony will either lead or end with this, I think.
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Square's holding a conference the first time in ages, and this will be one of their tentpole games.
- Final Fantasy 7: Which will also be followed by this. Super keen.
- FromSoftware's next game: We've heard bugger all about this so far, so I'm expecting to know a little more in a couple of weeks. Quietly, I reckon this will be the surprise of the show.
What are you expecting to see this year, and what are you most excited for?