Need more Chain Chomp in your life? Or maybe you'd like to know what Nintendo have got planned for Smash this year. Then you'll probably want to watch their E3 2018 Direct, which you can do here.
There's two main ways to watch the direct: through YouTube and Nintendo's Twitch channel. The direct is due to start on Wednesday 0200 AEST / 0130 ACST / 0000 AWST / 0400 NZST.
For Twitch, which also has highlights of the Splatoon 2 World Championships, you can watch below:
Each broadcast has typically been around half an hour. A schedule published by Twitch allocated 45 minutes for the pre-recorded presentation, although Nintendo reportedly said that length of time wasn't accurate.
Either way, it should be short, snappy and have plenty to talk about:
- Smash on the Switch: an obvious candidate, especially if Nintendo plan on adding extra online modes or JoyCon support.
- Mario Tennis Aces: Due out in about a fortnight, the tennis game that's really a fighting game should get
- Pokemon: Let's Go!: How much of the traditional Pokemon Yellow formula does Let's Go! use? And how necessary or worthwhile is the connection with Pokemon Go? Fans will want a ton of answers on questions like this.
- More third party support: There wasn't too many Switch-supported games announced throughout the other conferences, although some bigger names like Starlink were named.
- Switch's online mode: What else will the online mode support? We know cloud saves are coming. It's also coming with some classic NES games, which Nintendo said they would talk more about E3.
What are you expecting from Nintendo's E3 Direct this year?