Shadow of the Tomb Raider and the Final Fantasy VII remake. Now, Square, it's time to show some gameplay.
Square kicks off the biggest day of E3 shenanigans tomorrow, holding a conference for the first time in years. It's the first of four conferences, so if you need all the times, here you go:
Square's conference proper starts at 0300 AEST / 0230 ACST / 0100 AWST / 0500 NZST, although we don't know what the run time on a pre-show might be (if there'll be one at all).
As for where to watch, we have the Twitch embed below:
Now with that out of the way, here's what we're expecting:
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Announced earlier in the year, Square's continued to double down on the Lara franchise. We should get the biggest peek at gameplay tomorrow morning, perhaps more discussion about the story and advanced mechanics too.
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake: A no-brainer. It's time to show some footage, Square.
- Just Cause 4: The reveal earlier this morning was largely cinematic, so it'll be good to see some live gameplay and whether the physics engine has been beefed up.
- Kingdom Hearts III: The Frozen level was shown during the Xbox conference, but we should see something fresh during Square's conference. The hype engine on this could be ramped up a little, I think.
- Life is Strange 2: Dontnod hasn't shown off anything from Max's next adventure, and now would be a good time to at least talk about what's happening there.
- Battalion 1944: The WW2 FPS isn't due out until next year, but it's a good game to mix up all the RPG titles on offer.
- People Can Fly: Square's publishing their next AAA - supposedly a AAA game, anyway - shooter. The mechanics in Bulletstorm were great, as was Painkiller.
Square isn't publishing Hitman anymore - Warner Bros is - and there's also a range of older titles Square can re-publish on the Switch. The World Ends With You has been announced, but it'd be bizarre if they didn't port a bunch of others, like Final Fantasy Tactics, the classic FF games, and so on.
What are you expecting to see from Square tomorrow morning?