Amazon Prime Day is here! What is Amazon Prime Day, you ask? It’s a day full of deals from our favourite online mega-retail, rewarding their loyal subscribers with a day and a half of deals: and now Australians can get in on the action. And don’t worry: even if you aren’t subscribed to Amazon Prime you can still pick up these deals.
The first step for anyone wanting to check out these Amazon Prime Day deals is to get on Amazon Prime – but if you’re not willing to put down 12 of your precious dollars straight away, don’t worry, you can get a 30 day free trial and jump on the deals right now.
Your Prime membership, even in trial version, will also come with a bunch of perks like $10 Amazon credit when you stream something on Amazon Prime Video, 2 months free on Kindle Unlimited, 3 months of free Audible and 4 months of Amazon Music for 99 cents.
You can also access a whole lot of cool gaming content with Twitch Prime, including free games and a free subscription for the streamer of your choice every month.
Amazon Prime Day deals are limited deals, meaning they’re only available for a certain number of people and a certain time. We’ll also be updating throughout the day as more deals become available, so keep an eye out!
- Amazon’s super cheap $315 Switch will be back today, though we don’t know when. Check out the details here.
- 34% off a 500GB PlayStation 4 in black for $289. Down from $439. This lightning deal ends at 2:30pm AEST.
- Get Call Of Duty: WWII for $19.99. It’s available on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- Astro’s Call Of Duty themed A10 gaming headset is 25% off at just $75.72. It’s reduced from a full price of $100.95.
- Get South Park: The Fractured But Whole for $14.99. It’s available on PS4 and Xbox One.
- Fallout 4 is available for $9.99 on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- Assassin’s Creed Origins is going for $19.99 on Xbox One.
- AmazonBasics from $6.49 are for everyone who needs to stock up on tech basics like cables and carry bags.
- It wouldn’t be Amazon Prime Day without deals on Alexa. Get the Echo Spot for $149, the Echo Dot for $39, the regular Echo for $109 or the Echo Plus for $114.50.
- Also unsurprisingly, you can grab a great deal on Kindle E-Readers, with $50 off the Kindle Paperwhite Wi-Fi E-reader at $129.
- Check out a bunch of deals on Sennheiser headphones, including Sennheiser Momentum Red In-Ear Headphones for $109.99, Sennheiser Momentum2 Ivory On-Ear Headphones for $209.99, Sennheiser URBANITE XL Wireless headphones for $239.99, Sennheiser Momentum2 Wireless Black (BT) Headphones for $359.99, Sennheiser Momentum2 On-Ear G Black Headphones for $209.99, and Sennheiser Momentum2 On-Ear Wireless Black for $339.99.
- 33% off Fitbit Charge 2 for $99.99. Down from $149.
- 19% off the Garmin Garmin Vivofit Jr in ‘Broken Lava’ for $79.99. Down from $99.00.
- 20% off a Smiphee iPhone 6 batter case at $42.20. Down from $52.99.
- 30% off a Nikon S300 + AF-P 18-55mm STD Kit at $399. Down from $568.
- 32% off iRobot Roomba 690 Robot Vacuum with Wi-Fi Connectivity at $579. Down from $849.
- 16% off Sonos One Smart Speaker at $239.99. Down from $299.
- 16% off DJI Spark Fly More Combo for $639, down from $758.
- 45% off Philips Hue White and Colour Ambiance Smart Bulb Starter Kit for $139.99, down from $256.49.
Computers & Accessories
- Astivita’s 31.5 inch 2k 2560 x 1440 is going for $303.20 if you’re a firm believer that bigger is better.
- Up to 35% off Sandisk storage products, from SD cards to flash drives.
- 37% off Lego Star Wars BB-8 for $74.99. Down from $119.20.
- 80% off Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 on DVD for $4.99.
- 67% off The Incredibles on Blu-ray for $9.99. Down from $29.95.
As Kotaku editors we write about stuff we like and think you’ll like too. Kotaku often has affiliate partnerships, so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase.