It's just after the financial year, sadly, but if you've been holding out for some new headphones, phones, TV or a camera body, then eBay are running a neat 20% off sale on tech.
You can get 20% off all items with the PROXY checkout code, while those signed up to eBay Plus will get 25% off. Even without the extra 5%, some of the offers aren't too bad: you can grab a Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus for $780 ($732 w/eBay Plus), while the popular Bose QuietComfort 35 II headphones are available for $368 ($345 w/eBay Plus).
Some of the other offers that stuck out are below. Note that all prices listed are with the 20% discount - if you're an eBay plus member, shave an extra 5% from that.
- Samsung 65" Series 7 NU7100 4K HDR: $1992
- Fujifilm X-T100 15-45mm camera w/lens kit: $799.20
- Fujifilm X-T2 with 27mm f/2.8 lens: $1839.20
- Samsung Galaxy S8 64GB / 4GB RAM (Midnight Black): $709.59
- Dell XPS 15 w/i7-7700HQ, 256GB SSD, 8GB RAM, GTX 1050: $1599.20
- GIGABYTE Geforce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming: $688
- Galax NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1060 6GB: $372
- Galax NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1080 8GB: $636
- G.Skill Trident Z 2x8GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM: $279.20
- AMD Ryzen 5 1600: $207.20
- AMD Ryzen 5 1600X: $207.20
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700: $268
- AMD Ryzen 5 2600X: $280
- Intel i7-8700K: $484
- Intel i5-8600K: $343.20
- Philips Fidelio X2HR Headphones: $263.20
- Samsung 55" Series 7 NU7100 4K HDR: $1152
- Panasonic 65" 4K HDR LED LCD TV: $1279.20
- Sony Alpha A6300 w/16-50mm Lens: $1143.08
- Fujifilm X100F Brown w/23mm f/2 Lens: $1519.20
- HP Spectre X360 13.3" w/i5-7200U, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD: $1599.20
- Huawei P20 Pro 128GB: $957.59
Big fan of those Philips X2HR headphones, and it's nice to see some GPUs at semi-reasonable prices once again. There's a ton more deals here at the landing page if you're interested.
As Kotaku editors we write about stuff we like and think you'll like too. Kotaku often has affiliate partnerships, so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase.