I have to admit that I don't do as much reading as I'd like but I have found that being able to carry books on my tablet has helped immensely. When I travel, being able to bring two or three new books and comics along help pass the time on a long flight. Amazon has a Spring sale on Kindle books with titles from well-known authors seeing for less than a cup of coffee.
All these books cost $2.99 or less - many are just $1.99. And there's even a freebie or two thrown in for good measure.
- Girls' Night Out: What's your best friend hiding?
- The Reversal (Haller 3): A Lincoln Lawyer Case: A lawyer switching sides and a death row inmate exonerated by DNA evidence after 25 years makes for an intriguing quest for the truth.
- The Juliet Code: Juliet Barnard was a British agent and wireless operator in occupied Paris during WW2. After the war she is still tormented by secrets.
- The Forsaken Throne (Kingfountain Book 6): The thrilling conclusion to the Kingfountain Series - a conflicted champion must navigate a treacherous world to secure peace.
- Ikigai: The Japanese secret to a long and happy life: Why do you get out of bed each day? Image is the Japanese word for "reason to live" and this books explores this complex topic.
- Daring To Dream: Kate, Margo, and Laura are as close as real sisters but their relationship is threatened by love and scandal.
- Hard Kill: A senior American security adviser is missing, presumed kidnapped for his top-level military intelligence. FBI Assistant Director Martha Meyerstein needs to track him down before classified information gets into the wrong hands.
- Secrets Between Friends: Three friends embark on a luxury cruise to celebrate their ten-year reunion in this heartfelt story of how long-held secrets can catch up with even the best of friends.
- Rookie Move: Georgia and Leo were the golden couple at high school. Five years later, everything's coming together for Leo. His dreams of playing professional hockey seem to be coming true but he team's publicist is the woman who broke his heart.
- Kokoda: The bestselling, acclaimed, authoritative account of one of the most famous battles in Australian military history.
As Kotaku editors we write about stuff we like and think you'll like too. Kotaku often has affiliate partnerships, so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase.