A good rule of thumb with DSLRs and mirrorless cameras is to buy a camera body that you're happy with then spend the rest of your money on lenses. These Click Frenzy deals let you spend even less on the bodies so that you have more money spend on the glass.
Sony is offering free shipping on all of their sale items. As a separate offer, several Sony mirrorless cameras come with eftpos gift cards of up to $500 when you buy them:
- Sony a7R III with 35mm full-frame image sensor: $4,599
- Sony a7 II Digital E-Mount Camera with Full Frame Sensor (Body only): $1,899
- Sony a7 Digital E-Mount Full Frame Camera with SEL 2870 Lens: $1,389
- Sony a7R II Digital E-Mount Camera with Back-Illuminated Full Frame Sensor (Body only): $2,799
For three years now I've been using the Sony A7S as my primary camera. It's compact and it's incredible in low-light, but in certain regards the camera is starting to show its age and doesn't really fit all my needs: It's limited to 12-megapixel photos, and it can't shoot 4K video without an external recorder. As I've wanted to start printing photos and shooting higher-end video, I knew I would have to upgrade soon, but I've been waiting for the right camera to arrive. And I think I've found it
Retailer Georges is offering 10% off storewide with the discount code 'FRENZY' on top of their other discounts. We've included that discount in the prices listed below.
- Canon EOS 5D MK IV (Body Only): $3496.50
- Canon EOS 6D Mark II (Body Only): $1705.50
- Canon EOS 80D (Body Only): $1169.10
- Canon EOS 77D (Body Only): $1057.50
- Olympus OM-D E-M10 III + 14-42mm III EZ Lens: $988.20
- Nikon D750 (Body Only): $2249.10
- Nikon D7500 (Body Only): $1570.50
- Nikon D3500 (Body Only): $514.80
A lot of these deals are for cameras that don't come with any lenses. They're great deals for people looking to replace a tired and weary body but not the best for anyone looking to jump into photography. These Dick Smith deals cover a range of Canon cameras, all with kit lenses to get you started.
- Canon EOS 80D DSLR Camera with EFS18-135mm IS USM Lens: $1,679
- Canon EOS 200D DSLR Camera with EFS18-55mm f/4-5.6 IS STM Lens: $649
- Canon EOS 6D Mark II DSLR Camera with EF24-105mm IS STM Lens: $2,379
- Canon EOS 800D DSLR Camera with EFS18-135 IS STMM Lens: $1,249
Cameras aren't the only thing on sale as part of Click Frenzy. Drone enthusiasts can get in on the action with these deals:
- Dick Smith DJI Mavic 2 Zoom Drone: $1899
- Dick Smith DJI Mavic Pro Platinum Drone + Fly More Combo: $1699
- National Geographic Silverlit Selfie Drone: $95.99
As Kotaku editors we write about stuff we like and think you'll like too. Kotaku often has affiliate partnerships, so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase.