The Switch – at least in terms of what’s accessible to Australians – is getting more games this week than the PS4 and Xbox One combined. PC too, if you discount the shovelware that’s filling up the Steam Store. Hob, Darksiders Warmastered, Silence and The Walking Dead are just some of the titles hitting the Switch, physically or digitally.
Of course, the other platforms do have one ace up their sleeve: the Borderlands remaster.
Gearbox announced the Borderlands GOTY edition last week as part of their announcement for Borderlands 3. It’s due out on April 3rd, and the company noted that more news would be revealed then, probably relating to Borderlands 3 as well.
Anyway, here’s what to expect this week:
- Borderlands: Game of the Year (PC, PS4, XBO)
- The 7th Guest: 25th Anniversary Edition (PC)
- Bow to Blood (PC, Vive/Rift, XBO, Switch)
- Galactic Campaign (PC)
- Super Dragonball Heroes World Mission Hero Edition (Switch)
- The Princess Guide (PS4, Switch)
- The Walking Dead: The Telltale Series The Final Season (Switch)
- FAR: Alone Sails (PS4, XBO)
- Frane: Dragon’s Odyssey (PC, XBO)
- Royal Roads (XBO)
- Smoots World Cup Tennis (XBO)
- Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (Switch)
- Hob (Switch)
- Pitfall Planet (Switch)
- Anger Force Reloaded (Switch)
- Silence (Switch)
- Spellkeeper (Switch)
- Smashing the Battle (Switch)
- Royal Adviser (Switch)
- The Friends of Ringo Ishikawa (Switch)
- Overwhelm (Switch)
- Mechstermination Force (Switch)
- Godly Corp (Switch)
- Circuits (Switch)
- Pressure Overdrive (Switch)
Trailer time. Rather than kick off with Borderlands, we’ll start with The Friends of Ringo Ishikawa, an open-world 2D brawler about a group of delinquents.
Calm before the April storm, then. Galactic Campaign looks mildly interesting, but there’s been so many good games already through February and March that it’s not a bad time to take stock and catch up on the backlog.
See anything you like this week?