Who's up for a romantic soiree across ancient China?
The ink blotted and watercolour Total War: Three Kingdoms is the lead for this week's wrap, although there's plenty of action across all platforms. There's a turn-based RPG about running a tavern. Resident Evil remakes hit the Switch in force (along with AC3), there's some really intriguing indies in Flux, Observation and Drawngeon, and Team Sonic Racing comes out this week as well.
- Team Sonic Racing (PC, PS4, XBO, Switch)
- Total War: Three Kingdoms (PC)
- American Fugitive (PC, Switch, PS4, XBO)
- Resident Evil 4 (Switch)
- Resident Evil 0 (Switch)
- Resident Evil (Switch)
- Assassin's Creed 3 Remastered (Switch)
- The Last Door (Switch, XBO)
- Back in 1995 (Switch)
- Little Friends: Dogs & Cats (Switch)
- Dead Cells: Rise of the Giant (Switch)
- Heroine Anthem Zero Episode 1 (Switch)
- Blood Will Be Spilled (PC)
- Pathologic 2 (PC)
- Flux (PC)
- Who Are You Mr Cooper? (PC)
- Gunlord X (Switch)
- Golden Key (PC)
- They Came From The Sky (PC)
- Cities Skylines: Campus (PC, PS4, XBO)
- Fission Superstar X (PC, XBO)
- Eleven Eleven (Vive/Rift)
- Drawngeon: Dungeons of Ink and Paper (PC)
- Super Tennis Blast (Switch, XBO)
- Marenian Tavern Story: Patty and the Hungry God (XBO)
- Observation (PC, PS4)
- Slay the Spire (PS4)
- Everybody's Golf VR (PSVR)
- Atelier Lulua ~The Scion of Arland~ (PC, Switch, PS4)
So, time for the footage. We'll begin with Observation, a creepy adventure in a space station played from the POV of the security cameras.
I really like the look of Flux and Drawngeon. But I'll be spending more and more time with Total War: Three Kingdoms, as tends to be a bit of a ritual for me these days. The Last Door looks great if you enjoy horror-based point-and-click adventures though; I'm thinking particularly fans of Yahtzee's point-and-click games. We'll have more coverage on that from Luke and myself in due course.
Anything stick out to you this week?