Amazon's been growing their local range of gaming laptops, so it's no surprise that quite a few of them are discounted today.
ASUS, Razer, HP, MSI have all got some kind of discount running between today and tomorrow, and if you've been holding out for a beefy laptop upgrade there's plenty to take a look at.
Here's what's on offer, broken down by maker:
- Razer Blade Stealth Basic Model (1080p, i7-8565U, 256GB, 8GB RAM): $1869.15
- Deathadder Elite Chroma: $62.10
- Razer Electra V2 USB Headset: $63.90
- Razer Blade 15 (i7-8750H, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 Max-Q, 128GB/1TB, 1080p/60Hz): $2166.65
- Razer Blade 15 (i7-8750H, 16GB RAM, 256GB/2TB, GTX 1060 Max-Q, 1080p/60Hz): $2379.15
- Razer Blade 15 Advanced Model (i7-8750H, 16GB RAM, 1080p 144Hz screen, RTX 2070 Max-Q, 256GB SSD): $3059
- Razer Blade 15 Advanced Model (i7-8750H, 16GB RAM, 4K 60Hz screen, RTX 2070 Max-Q, 512GB SSD): $3314.15
There's also a 30 percent deal on the Razer Nari wireless gaming headset, bringing it down to $104.
Here's what to expect:
- MSI Prestige PS42 (i7-8550U, MX150, 2GB GDDR5, RAM 16GB, 512GB SSD): $1444.15
- MSI GL63 (i7, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060, 1080p 15.6-inch screen, 512GB SSD): $1954.15
- MSI Infinite Desktop PC (i7-8700, RTX 2060 AERO ITX 6GB GDDR6, 16GB Memory, 256GB NVME SSD): $1839.20
- MSI Trident A Small Form Factor PC ( i7-8700, RTX 2060, 16GB Memory, 256GB PCIe NVME SSD+2TB HDD): $2239.20
- MSI GL73 (i7 8th Gen, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060, 1TB HDD, 17.3-inch 1080p screen): $2034
- MSI GS73 Stealth (i7-8750H, 17.3-inch 4K display, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060, 256GB/1TB SSD/HDD): $2560.16
This dual-screen beast isn't available in the country yet, but ASUS's range of slim, esports-centric and productivity laptops are all discounted by up to 25 percent off through Amazon today.
Here's the pick of the gaming laptop deals. The GL504GV is a 9th-gen Intel laptop, so I'm kind of surprised that it's being discounted today. You can expand the RAM to 32GB as well, and specs wise its one of the best bang-for-buck buys at this price point.
- ASUS ROG Strix Scar II GL504GV (i7-9750H, 1080p/144Hz, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060, 512GB NVMe SSD): $2249.25
- ASUS ROG Strix Scar II GL704GW (16GB RAM, RTX 2070, 1080p/144Hz, 1TB+256GB): $2639.34
- ASUS TUF 15.6-inch FX504GD (i7-8750H, GTX 1050, 128GB/1TB, 8GB RAM): $1316.01
- ASUS ROG Strix Hero II GL504GM (i7-8750H, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060, 256GB/1TB): $1870.40
- ASUS ROG Strix Scar II GL504GS (i7-8750H, 1080p/144Hz, GTX 1070, 256GB/1TB, 16GB RAM): $2375.33
If you want to browse the full list, which includes discounts on thin-and-light ZenBooks, VivoBooks and the 2-in-1 VivoBook Flip series, head here.
For more video game deals, general tech and other bargains from the Prime deals, head to our round-up below.
It took a while before Amazon became fully established in Australia. But now that they're fully settled, that means it's time for the company's annual 48 hour marathon of discounts: Prime Day.
As Kotaku editors we write about stuff we like and think you'll like too. Kotaku often has affiliate partnerships, so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase.