If you've ever wanted to buy Call of Duty or Destiny 2 for literally $1, you can do that. Alternatively, a punch of other games are getting shoved out of the Big W dump truck this week, and there's some decent picks throughout.
The offers are available from Big W in store and online from tomorrow, and will be available for a couple of weeks depending on stock. There's a range of discounts on peripherals and games, with Mortal Kombat, Red Dead Redemption 2, the Plantronics Rig 300 HS/HX headsets, Destiny 2, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, DOOM and Assassin's Creed: Odyssey the highlights.
Also, Mass Effect: Andromeda is going for $5.
- PS4 500GB Slim w/Fortnite Bundle: $399
- PS4 Pro 1TB w/Fortnite: $499
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey (PS4/XBO): $29
- DiRT Rally 2.0 (PS4/XBO): $49
- Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4/XBO): $49
- Burnout Paradise Remastered (PS4/XBO): $19
- Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order (PS4/XBO): $69
- FIFA 19 (XBO): $34
- Far Cry New Dawn (PS4/XBO): $29
- Mortal Kombat 11 Standard Edition (PS4/XBO): $49
- GTA 5 (XBO): $29
- Mass Effect: Andromeda (PS4/XBO): $5
- DOOM (PS4/XBO): $24
- The Evil Within 2 (PS4/XBO): $24
- Switch Labo Variety Kit: $59
- Switch Labo Robot/Vehicle Kit: $69
- Hitman (PS4/XBO): $39
- Ghost Recon Wildlands (PS4/XBO): $29
- Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (PS4/XBO): $15
- The Division 2 (PS4/XBO): $49
Poor Andromeda. Pretty hard to argue with a lot of the faults when you're basically paying the price of a coffee, though. And Odyssey is solid value at that price, especially if you get into the DLC and you're still finishing the game a year later.
The developers of Assassin’s Creed Odyssey have been moving the game’s finish line farther out since October of last year, but I think I’m finally about to catch it. This sums up my gaming experience these days, perpetually racing toward a moving goal.